And of course... from last year.
1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
Went to Seattle
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No, I made way too many. And yes.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
I would like to have more skills in areas such as assertiveness.
7. What date(s) from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Cedar point, Seattle, just because those were fun times.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Carfree for a year, baby!
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes, and I'm still waiting the results of those biopsies. :-/
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Kitchen Aid 5 speed blender :-D
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Jasons! Well, he went through a lot.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
TJs. Not depressed, just appalled.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Rent, Car/Moped, Seattle.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Coming home from Seattle... or, McDreamy on the plane!
16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
The Magic Numbers - I See You, You See Me
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Sadder
ii. thinner or fatter? Thinner
iii. richer or poorer? Richer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Being happy, less stressed.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Less hoping things will change and more accepting that they wont for some time.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I think Jason said there's a party at Jaymes.
21. What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in 2006?
Uh, almost running into people and screaming?
Anytime anyone scared me and I screamed.
22. Did you fall in love in 2006?
No, I fell out :( And it still hurts.
23. How many one-night stands?
None. Honestly, I was tempted, but I never went through with it.
24. What were your favorite TV programs?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No, I don't feel hate towards anyone right now.
26. What was the best book you read?
Nine steps to financial freedom.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Nothing sticks out.
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
Knife set or cookware set.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was on a few planes, then I'm pretty sure that was the night we went to El Bistro and I had the best lasagna ever. And I turned 21.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Being able to be with the one I love.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
34. What kept you sane?
I don't think I'm very sane at the moment...
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Ellen Pompeo... maybe more Sandra Oh.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Nothing stirred me. They had elections though...
37. Who did you miss?
Shannon the most, still.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006.
If you don't take charge of your life you wont have any direction and you wont end up going anywhere.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"Take me or leave me alone."