Drove a standard.
Moved to Missouri.
Hauled a trailer.
Rented a two bedroom apartment.
Learned how to drive a motorcyle.
Camped in Kansas.
Went to a motorcycle rally.
Bought from Victoria's Secret.
Worked an 88 hour week.
Had my own health insurance.
Made a 16 hour drive in one day.
Went rollerblading inside of Kmart.
Had a colonoscopy.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I'm not sure what my resolution was last year, but I'll try to make another to forget this year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
A strong relationship.
Perhaps a baby?
7. What date(s) from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Feb 1 Moving to Missouri.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Not going clinically insane... Keeping my head up.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Life. Uh, okay, it wasn't -that- bad of a year. It's just been rather difficult... I guess, if I really failed at anything, it would be quitting my habit of biting nails.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes, pretty much the same as it has been.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Possibly the massage chair.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Moving. I'm not doing that again for a long time.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Waking up to the sound of the fountains and taking the kitties onto the balcony to lookout onto the lake and watch the geese.
16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
Tegan and Sara - Call It Off
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Sadder
ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter
iii. richer or poorer? I think I broke even.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Wishing things to happen than probably wont.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I will not be drinking 99 bananas and planning a cross country move, that's for damn sure! I will, more than likely, spend it in gratitude that I have the day off work.
21. What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in 2006?
Not being fully conscious after the colonoscopy and just trying to wipe away the lube with whatever possible. It bugged me.
22. Did you fall in love in 2007?
23. How many one-night stands?
I think four or five.
24. What were your favorite TV programs?
Notes from the Underbelly
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Dislike toward Jason.
26. What was the best book you read?
Muscular retraining for pain free living.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Au Revoir Simone
28. What did you want and get?
Just about anything I got.
29. What did you want and not get?
Probably the TV and that guy.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Went to Longhorn and then broke up.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Being in love.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
34. What kept you sane?
I don't think I'm very sane at the moment...
Ditto last year's response.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Ellen Pompeo... maybe more Sandra Oh.
I guess not much has changed.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
Dean, TJ, and Matt.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
2008 will be about taking care of me.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"All I need to hear is that you're not mine."